Close House is a drop-in space for teenagers and young adults.
|Sun – Mon||Tue – Fri||Sat|
11:00 – 2:00pm
|CLOSED||Talk Community Drop-in for|
|High School drop-in |
(12:00 – 4:00pm)
4:00 – 6:00pm
|CLOSED||Workshops for High School Age|
- Please don’t come in if you have Covid symptoms.
- We keep good records of attendance, so we will inform you if you have attended alongside someone who is contagious.
- Nobody has to wear masks, but you are welcome to if you wish. We will keep the place ventilated as much as possible.
- We do have a small outside space, but activities happen indoors.
- If any of this worries you, or you need extra support, give us a message on social media.
It feels like visiting family – it’s comfy and clean, there’s always food and there’s always someone who’s pleased to see you. Plus there’s a pool table, wifi and decent music. And food. Always food.
Workshops and activities are run by specially selected and experienced Youth Workers and volunteers. You can talk to them about anything and they’ll always try and help, or put you in touch with someone who can.
Check the Insta or Facebook for the most recent program, and drop us a message if you need to know anything before you come down.