Close House is a drop-in space for teenagers and young adults.
Weekdays have lunchtime sessions for over 16s and after-school sessions for under 16s. Saturdays are all about the under 18s.
|Sun – Mon||Tue – Fri||Sat|
12:00 – 2:30pm
|CLOSED||College Age||Under 17s|
(12:00 – 4:00pm)
3:30 – 5:30pm
|CLOSED||High School Age|
- Please wear masks (you can take them off when you are sat in a well-ventilated, socially distanced space)
- You will need disclose track & trace info by completing a membership form, and be free of any Covid symptoms
- We are at reduced capacity, and if demand is high we may ask you to leave to let everyone have fair access – first in, first out
- We do have an outside space where masks don’t need to be worn, but access is by rotation
- If any of this worries you, or you need extra support, give us a message on social media and we’ll happily walk you through it
It feels like visiting family – it’s comfy and clean, there’s always food and there’s always someone who’s pleased to see you. Plus there’s a pool table, wifi and decent music. And doughnuts. Always doughnuts.
Workshops and activities are run by specially selected and experienced Youth Workers and volunteers. You can talk to them about anything and they’ll always try and help, or put you in touch with someone who can.